Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Ex Was A SNAKE!

My ex was the worst person I've ever known. Not because of all the horrible things he did to me, but because it was just so easy for him to lie cheat and steal from me with very little remorse. He was the lowst of the low, like a snake, but here's the thing about snakes...

A snake is always nice to the mouse until the trusting mouse gets too close and then BANG! Two fangs in the neck. Now the snake may show great remorse for what he has done. He may cry and say that he considered the mouse to be his little friend. But the problem is the the snake will do the same thing over and over again.

Why is because he is a snake, and that's what snakes do. It is their nature. Sometimes a mouse may jump back and escape, but then the snake sobs and says how sorry he is. He says "please forgive me! I don't know what came over me?" The mouse falls for the tears and is then bitten and swallowed whole. Then the snake hates himself for eating him, but he is a snake and that is what he does.

There are people all around us that manipulate and destroy us because that is what they do. My ex was this type of person. It didn't matter how many wonderful things I did for him, he still ended up sunking his poisenous fangs into my heart. Take a lesson from me, someone who has been through it, no matter how much he may cry and feel bad about it, if you fall for the tears, say good bye to your dreams of having a happy life together. It's better to end the relationship before things get out of hand because you will get caught in their spider web of evil and they will not be happy until they suck the life out of you!

"Common sense is not so common."
* Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)

1 comment:

Mr. Wonderful said...

sometimes we really can't always trust people like we want to.