Saturday, November 21, 2009

Don't Let Your Emotions Dictate Your Relationships!!!

I've noticed that I am not the only one who has bee having relationship issues and I feel it's time someone calls out the men who underestimate us!

I'm a hard working woman who is educated, cultured, and sophisticated as well as beautiful, but these days all men seem to be interested in are big titties and big asses. Well what about what attracts us to men? It's not only about the size of the wallet or the ship, or the motion in the ocean, there's a bigger picture involved when it comes to dating, ad through my experiences of trial ad error, I've learned that it's better to be picky and wait until the whole package comes along, than it is to settle for someone who's only partially what your looking for.

Don't get me wrong, I now that there is no such thing as the perfect man, so it's good to establish an interim hobby until one who is close enough to perfect comes along. But never make the interim man the main man because his short comings will be the death of the relationship. It's better to just look at your relationships as business partnerships instead of letting your emotions decide what's good for you. Keep it logical!


"Common sense is not so common."
* Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)

No comments: